I’m in LOVE with this simple bouquet of flowers!! They were created quickly and easily using Black Embossing Powder and the Touches of Texture Stamp Set.
The images in this set are so soft and romantic – I can envison SO many possibilities!
Tips & Tricks:
- Love the stamps but don’t love to color? Versamark Ink, Black Embossing Powder and a Heat Tool to the rescue for quick, clean and sharp images!
- Neutral backgrounds allow the colors and images shine! The graphic pattern in the Pop of Pink Specialty Designer Series paper contrasts well with the soft image.
- Coordinating products make designing easy! This 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon in Pool Party matches the card stock and ink perfectly and provides a great “WOW” factor!
- In the “olden” days, the only way to achieve the soft background was to flick ink from your marker onto the card stock. It was a very “iffy” process, you never knew quite how it would come out! Now, one background stamp gives the same effect with perfect control! It adds visual weight to the flower image while stamping off once provides a very subtle “splash” of color.
- Stampin’ Write Markers add beautiful detail within the embossed stamp outline. Wink of Stella provides a pretty sparkle as well, though I did not manage to capture it on film very well this time…it is beautiful in person!
- Sequins are my go to bling factor. They add nice texture and adhere easily with Glue Dots.
- I did not add a sentiment to my project today. I think this design would make a great gift set of all-occasion cards. The colors can be changed out so easily!!
What do you think of my new graphic?!? Do you find it helpful to quickly identify products? I would love to hear your thoughts on the card, the product, the graphic, as well as any other questions or comments you may have!
Thank you for stopping by! I SO appreciate your support!