Happy New Year Peeps! I’m thrilled to dip my toes back in the crafting pool with new products from the Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog 🙂 This print from the new Party Animal Designer Series Paper caught my eye with its’ brilliant color and neutral pattern. Perfect to pair with Emerald Envy for a clean and simple masculine birthday card!
- Thick Whisper White Base cut to 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Emerald Envy card stock cut to 4″ x 5 1/4
- Party Animal Specialty Designer Series Paper cut to 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Thick Whisper White Banner cut to 3 3/4″ x 2 1/2″
- Backed by Emerald Envy cut to 3 3/4″ x 2 3/4″
- The sentiment from the new Balloon Adventures Stamp Set is so cheerful in a fresh fun font and pairs beautifully with this balloon die from the Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits Dies and can be purchased as a bundle for a savings of 15%! Awesome!
- I die cut the balloon from both Emerald Envy and Pacific Point and used the Fin Tip Glue Pen to adhere the pieces to my card front.
- Yes, the Envelope Liner Die is retired but I just cannot resist showing off more of the pretty papers in this DSP!
- The Fine Tip Glue Pen makes adhering a bit of Whisper White Thick Baker’s Twine a snap!
- I used other sentiments from the Balloon Adventures Stamp Set to decorate the inside of the card as well!
- I couldn’t stop stamping so I added some fun confetti and a balloon to the outside of the envelope…I just love Pacific Point and Emerald Envy together!
I looked to my favorite challenge blog for layout inspiration for today’s card:
Thank you to all these wonderful ladies for providing inspiration each and every week!
So what do you think? It’s pretty simple, I know, but not having put ink to paper in almost three months, I have to start somewhere!
Thank you so much for your continued message of courage and inspiration while I have been away, I have read and deeply appreciated each and every one. The world is still a very scary place for me, but little by little, I feel the fog lifting and look forward to each new day.