Do you have someone in your life who doesn’t like ‘fussy’? I do! So this is how we do Valentine’s – keeping it simple 🙂
- Gorgeous Grunge is an easy way to add a subtle background
- Hint: Stamping off ink twice provides a subtle effect
- Deco Label Framelits showcase a beautiful sentiment from the Watercolor Wishes Card Kit
- The bright pop of red in the two hearts from the Mini Treat Bag Thinly Dies directs the eye to the focal point of the card, the sentiment
- More heart die cuts in black add a bit of whimsy to the card (but no fuss!)
- Baker’s Twine adds simple detail
- An envelope liner is always a quick way to add drama!
- A bit more clean and simple on the inside:
This week’s Freshly Made Sketches challenge provided my layout:
I know Valentine’s Day isn’t until tomorrow but I’m betting my husband doesn’t look at my blog today 🙂
And there is is…30 Day Card Challenge, Day 2 is in the books! Whew!
Thank you for stopping by!