Today’s post is chalk FULL of new product!! My preorder came today and I hardly wait to get started! So let’s just JUMP IN!!
- Berry Burst card base cut to 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Basic Black card stock cut to 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″
- Whisper White card stock card stock cut to 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Berry Burst, one of the new 2017-2019 In-Colors, is the star today. The card base, the ribbon, the enamel dots and the envelope liner all feature this FAB new color.
- The dreamy wishing well is the featured stamp in a new stamp set called Bright Wishes. The set has five lovely sentiments centered around “well” wishes 🙂
- These new Glitter Enamel Dots are destined to FLY off the shelves at Stampin’ Up! They are such a great accent!! There are four shades featured in the packaged set: Dapper Denim; Crushed Curry; Berry Burst and Old Olive. Honestly though, each shade has so many gradations that they will work wonderfully with any other hue in their color family! There are five gradations within each shade, which I have featured above. The darkest is at the bottom right hand side, and then they work their way up from there. There are also four different sizes! The largest is at the bottom, then the next smaller size, and then the next two are the same size and the smallest dot is a the uppermost corner. So…four different colors, five different shades within each color, four different sizes, and GLITTER!! You will want to get your hands on these babies!!!
- I chose not to color the wishing well. Instead I stamped it in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, ran my embossing buddy over the image, inked it up again in Versamark Ink and then heat embossed the image with clear embossing powder. This results in a crisp, dark image without those pesky stray embossing powder flecks all over!
- Ahhh, the ribbon. I zoomed in close so you could see the texture of the ribbon. It’s a “firm” ribbon. Or maybe it’s a “substantial” ribbon. I’m not sure what the best adjective is, but it is not as pliable as the seam binding ribbons were, it’s woven more thickly and it’s not “soft”. It has a texture to it. I liked working with it and as you can see, it ties easily. And it comes in each of the five new In-Colors: Berry Burst, Fresh Fig, Lemon Lime Twist, Powder Pink and Tranquil Tide. Yum!!
- The envelope Liner. This year Stampin’ Up! has changed things up a bit. In the past we have always had Designer Series Paper Stacks in each of the four color collections as well as the In-Color collections. In this new catalog, we only have a Designer Series Paper Stack for the 2017-2019 In-Colors! There are four new patterns, all pulled from the Floral Boutique Designer Series Paper in the current catalog. This will be wonderful for making multiples!!
- The inside of the card features one of the coordinating sentiments from the Bright Wishes stamp set. I love how it plays off of the wishing well image! This card is destined for a co-worker who is moving on to a new department. Perfect sentiment for that!!
Are you still with me? I know that was a long post! I’m so enthused with the new catalog and am looking forward to sharing more with you! AND…(drum roll please) NEW CATALOGS HAVE ARRIVED!!! If you do not currently have a Stampin’ Up! demonstration, I would love to send you one! Simply drop me an email with your address and I will get one right out to you! I can’t wait for you to see it! Note: if you have ordered from me in the past year, your catalog will be in the mail to you on Monday!!
So there you have it! I would love to hear your thoughts on the new product! Do you like what you see so far??
Wishing you joy and blessings!