I interrupt this blog post to share some exciting news…A BRAND NEW CHALLENGE!!! I am honored to have been chosen to be on the design team for this awesome new challenge and we are working to bring lots of inspiration to you!! Please visit the website to view the description of the challenge and meet the design team! We can’t wait for June 8th!! And now back to our regularly scheduled blog post…:)
Hello and a happy Sunday to you! I hope your weekend is treating you well! I had time to create yesterday and turned to the Freshly Made Sketches challenge for inspiration…
- Thick Whisper White card base cut to 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Thick Whisper White card stock cut to 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″
- Lemon Lime Twist card stock card stock cut to 3 5/8″ x 4 7/8″
- Birthday Memories Designer Series Paper cut to 3 3/8″ x 4 5/8″
- Birthday Memories is a colorful designer series paper with a twist…you can actually die cut images from the paper out!! Really! See the adorable cake die cut? It is not stamped! (I’m SO not that good) It’s die cut from one of the papers in the set with the coordinating Birthday Friends Framllits…all products from this suite will be available for purchase on June 1, 2017!
- The striped background paper is also a fun selection from the Birthday Memories Designer Series Paper. To achieve the split in the sketch, I simply cut the paper 1 1/2″ from the bottom and then trimmed an 1/8″ from the bottom piece and mounted them both onto the Whisper White layer
- The envelope line is ANOTHER selection from the Birthday Memories Designer Series Paper…it’s a GREAT pack of paper:)
- Can you see the coordinating cake stamp on the envelope? It’s from the Birthday Greetings stamp set coming June 1st. So as you can see, you can use the framelits to cut the designer series paper OR you can use them to cut out stamped images. SO many options!! LOVE this suite of products!
- The Layering Circles Framelits easily create the perfect backdrop for our lovely cake…which has had Wink of Stella applied liberally to all of the frosting decorations so they SPARKLE!
- And the sparkle on the cake matches the sparkle in the Glitter Enamel Dots! I used the Old Olive toned dots here today. This new product has been wildly popular in our demonstrator pre sale period, exceeding all expectations, and will be on back order on June 1st. As soon as they are available I will be sure to get the word out…everyone will want these darlings!!
- I used a few more stamps from the Birthday Greetings stamp set on the inside of the card. The sentiment is stamped in pacific Point and the present is stamped in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and colored in using the Lemon Lime Twist Stampin’ Marker.
I hope you’ve enjoyed this sneak peek of new products coming in the new catalog…June 1st is only 8 days away!! Have you started your wish list?!?