**This is my second post today. Please scroll down to see Day 11 of the Card Challenge and please forgive me for posting twice as I am catching up on publishing my posts.**
Ummm, yum! I can’t STAND how darling this color combination is!! This card may look clean and simple but it actually took about two hours and lots and lots of do overs until I was happy with the outcome, but man oh man am I happy with it! Worth every piece of card stock!!
- Base is Thick Whisper White card stock, cut at 4 1/4″ x 11″and scored at 5 1/2″
- The Peekaboo Peach Designer Series paper is from the 2016-2018 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack and is cut to 3 5/8″ x 4 5/8″
- The Mint Macaroon Designer Series Paper is from the Blooms & Bliss Designer Series Paper and is cut to 3 1/2″ x 4 1/2″
- The top layer is Thick Whisper White, cut to 3 1/2″ x 4 1/2″
- I felt that the Peekaboo Peach layer didn’t have quite enough impact, so I trimmed it to a slightly larger size than the other two layers
- This darling flower is from another 3 layer stamp set called Garden in Bloom. I only used 2 layers though, the outline and the filler. I tried adding in the detail stamp but it just didn’t work for me today, so I left it out on both the flower and the leaves
- This color combination of Peekaboo Peach and mint Macaron just blows me away…I LOVE it!!! I started with Pear Pizzazz but it wasn’t working for me either. Did I mention I stamped this a zillion times before I was happy?
- The sentiment is from Blooms & Wishes. This is the stamp set I started out with but just couldn’t make the flowers work for me today…so I changed the flowers but kept the sentiment. LOVE the font!!
- I tried adding Enamel Shapes. I tried adding Pearls. I tried adding Rhinestones. Nope. In the end I used only Wink of Stella. The card shimmers SO prettily! I wish I could capture it with my camera!
Super clean and simple. Super cheerful. I’m in love with the colors…what do yo think?