It’s still so hot today, 105 degrees, that I feel like I’m melting so…this is a day best spent indoors in my craft room! I have a very quick and easy card today for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge.
- This bold red pattern paper from the Birthday Memories Designer Series Paper is so crisp and clean that I really wanted to showcase it and keep everything else very minimal
- The stitching on the curve was done using a die from Lil ‘Inker called Border Builders
- Isn’t this birthday sentiment fabulous? It’s from the Celebrate You stamp set. I stamped the image in Real Red and ran it through the Big Shot with the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies and then paired it up with the corresponding scallop oval shape from the Layering Ovals Framelits Dies
- Bow, Bows, Bows. I’m really into bows right now! This 3/8″ Stitched Satin ribbon in Real Red is retired but looks so pretty here tied in a double bow!
- Star Enamel Shapes make the perfect finishing touch for this very clean and simple card!
- I even kept the inside clean and minimal with just this darling sentiment from the Birthday Delivery stamp set
And here’s the sketch that started it all from the awesomely talented Karen of the Freshly Made Sketches design team:
Thank you for stopping by! Stay cool!