I had purchased one of the Sale-A-Bration stamp sets, Hello, in French (Salut, product #141270) and realized that it retires on Monday so I better use it while I can! Yes, it’s in French but I think “bonjour” is a widely known word regardless of your native tongue, so I though it would be a fun set to create with!
- The base layer is Lost Lagoon card stock. This color will be retiring at the end of May, so if you love it or need to stock up, don’t wait until May as the remaining stock will go quickly!
- I trimmed a piece of Whisper White card stock to 3 3/4″ x 5″, tucked it in to the Polka Dot Embossing Folder and ran it through the Big Shot.
- Two pieces of Designer Series Papers in Old Olive and Calypso Coral in varying widths and lengths are turned into banners quickly and easily with the Banner Triple Punch.
- Hint: I chose widths of paper that did not fit perfectly into any of the three templates on the Banner Triple Punch; no worries, I just centered my strips of paper and punched away. So in my book, it’s really not a Triple Banner Punch, it’s an ‘any width you want’ Banner Punch 🙂
- The banners were secured to the Whisper White layer with the help of Stampin’ Up’s Handheld Stapler. Quick and Easy!
- I stamped my image in Lost Lagoon ink and ran the inked cardstock through my ScanNCut and had this adorable die cut in the blink of an eye! I popped it up with Stampin’ Dimensionals for more dimension (obviously, hahaha)
- White Perfect Accents scattered randomly on the card front are the perfect accessory for this clean and simple card. Are you saying “Whatttttt?” right about now? And you’re thinking “Shannon, you totally blew it because those accents aren’t white!” And you would be right!
- Hint: The White Perfect Accents are only white because of a white sticker covering their base…a little effort will allow you to peel the white sticker off, leaving a clear gem behind! These are easily adhered with the Fine Tip Glue Pen as it will dry clear. Voila!
- The Whisper White layer was also popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals…they are the perfect thickness!
Here are the inspiration banners for today’s project:
I hope that my project has inspired you to join us in this challenge, for more inspiration please visit these lovely ladies:
- Lisa Johansen
- Monika Reeck
- Katie Brooks
- Annette Elliott
- Claire Broadwater
- Teresa Kline
- Amy Koenders
- Leena Girsa
- Angel Johns
Thank you for visiting today!