Hi Friends! It’s Thursday and from now on, Thursdays around here will be all about the Tic Tac Toe Challenge! Our first challenge board was designed by the talented and oh so sweet Peggy Noe. So let’s see what we have!
Lots of sweet goodness to choose from! I chose stripes, free (die-cut), and baker’s twine to create a clean and classic birthday wish:
- Thick Whisper White card base cut to 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Multi Color Panel 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″
- I cut multiples of three colors into strips measuring 1/2″ x 4 3/4″. I then adhered them, one at a time, to a panel of Whisper White card stock that measured 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″. I then adhered the new striped panel to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Isn’t the die cut darling? It’s the new Happy Birthday Thinlits! I die cut two here and adhered then to each other and then to the striped panel with the Fine-Tip Glue Pen.
- A few Glitter Enamel Dots add some sparkly fun, and the Whisper White Solid Baker’s Twine provides a bit of whimsy.
- I ran to the Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper Stack for my envelope liner…simply delightful in Lemon Lime Twist!
- I took the inside sentiment from the Soft Sayings Card Kit…what a great group of fonts and sayings!