Hello!! It’s time for another Tic Tac Toe Challenge! I have so much fun deciding which row or column to choose each challenge and then seeing what all the participants decide to use and HOW they use the elements…we are all so uniquely different in our interpretation! This week I went straight across the center: Layers, Circle, Sequins.
As you will see, I have no trouble with the layers element – I believe I have EIGHT! 🙂
- I’m so sorry, I’ve already used this card and I forgot to measure first!
- I mentioned that I would swing around back to an Autumn theme and the Painted autumn DSP – isn’t this a fun pattern? It looks so sweet when complimented with Crushed Curry and Cajun Craze.
- This delightful sentiment is from the Count My Blessings stamp set. Such a pretty font and saying! (I gave this card to my hubby!)
- I must be missing a Stampin’ Up! circle punch because I used the Layered Circles to die cut the sentiment and the Cajun Craze scallop underneath it but had to pull out my Nestabilities Circles for the Crushed Curry circle. I don’t want you to be struggling to figure it out if you decide to use this layout – or perhaps it will be easy for you because you have the correct circle punch!
- I used the layout from last week’s Freshly Made Sketches challenge as it was a fun one and this just popped into my head.
- Did you notice the embossing on the cream layer? It’s the Layered Leaves Embossing Folder, such a pretty background.
- A little Crushed Curry ribbon and bow and three perfectly positioned Metallics Sequins finish the card off.
- I had die cut some leaves from the Seasonal Tags Framelits Dies and then didn’t use them on the card front, so I found a way to brighten up the inside!
I hope you find inspiration in my project and the challenge board and that I see you over at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge playing along. Please visit the rest of the design team for more projects!
Blessing to you!
Card Stock: Vintage Cream by Papertrey Ink; Crushed Curry and Cajun Craze by Stampin’ Up!
Pattern Paper: Painted Autumn by Stampin’ Up!
Ink: Early Espresso by Stampin’ Up!
Stamps: Count My Blessings by Stampin’ Up!
Dies: Seasonal Tags Framelits Dies, Layering Circles Framelits Dies, Envelope Liner Die (retired) by Stampin’ Up! and Nestabilities Circles
Tools: Big Shot; Layered Leaves Embossing Folder
Embellishments: Crushed Curry 3/8″ Mini Chevron Ribbon and Metallics Sequin Assortment by Stampin’ Up!
Other: Medium Very Vanilla Envelope by Stampin’ Up!