Good Morning! I hope your weekend has been a good one! Today I am playing along with the latest Tic Tac Toe Challenge! This week’s fun board was created by Shannon Fralish. There were so many fun options to choose from, but in the end I went with the top row: shadow, layers and square:
- Can you see all my squares?!? I’m pretty sure a gingham pattern qualifies for squares 🙂 I had to pull from my retired stash for this oldie but goodie. It’s from the Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper pack and is about, oh, five years old? I absolutely could not part with this cheerful paper!
- Layers, layers, layers. When in doubt, add a layer 🙂 I built several layers using the Island Indigo pattern paper and Basic Black card stock.
- Shadow. This was was a cinch! I cut two of the Happy Birthday die cuts and then glued them together with the Basic Black die cut slightly offset to create the shadow.
- I adore these flowers and tend to reach for them when I need a small detail. I stamped them using a flower stamp from the Best Birds stamp set and die cut them with the coordinating die. Are they the sweetest popped up on Stampin’ Dimensionals and with matching retired Candy Dots for their centers?
- The simple knot from retired Island Indigo cotton ribbon pulls everything together and then I carried the theme over to my envelope as well.
- Inside is a sweet sentiment from the Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set. I love the curly font!
I hope you are inspired to play along with the Tic Tac Toe Challenge this week! It closes on Tuesday at noon CST so you still have time!! Please pop over to the Tic Tic Toe Challenge and see what our designers have cooked up to inspire you this week!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a crafty day!!