Parting is such sweet sorrow. But saying good bye with this simple yet elegant card will hopefully let the recipient know how very special they are!
This is the second time I have used the Banners for You Photopolymer Bundle, it is SO versatile…so many occasions can be covered with the sentiments included!
- The Pop of Pink Specialty Designer Series Paper was the launching point for this card…the combination of the graphic black and white with Melon Mambo is stunning!
- Did you note that I used three different patterns from the Pop of Pink Specialty Designer Series Paper? I must admit that adding pattern to the back flap of the envelope is usually done just because I like the challenge of mixing LOTS of patterns:)
- I used the Layering Scallops Dies again, this time only one scallop with two circles…but there are lots of options with these dies!
- Honestly, the banner die speaks for itself. The photopolymer stamps make creating custom banners a snap, and they look like a million bucks.
- I could have stopped with just the banner but have been dying to try the new-to-me Botanical Builders Framelits Dies. I admit that these did not catch my eye when they arrived in the Spring catalog (I think I was not a fan of the colors in the paper pack), but I have seen these framelits used on their own and decided they were quite beautiful and needed to come live with me. I think they are the PERFECT accent to use here. And yes, I added Wink of Stella to the flowers, I couldn’t resist!
- Don’t forget to decorate the inside of the card! I found the perfect sentiments to use in the Wild About Flowers Stamp Set:
This awesome sketch by the fabulously talented Jen Timko of Freshly Made Sketches was the inspiration for my project today:
Isn’t it fun? I would love to see your project in the Freshly Made Sketches gallery!
Thank you for stopping by!