Greetings! This past weekend I had the wonderful opportunity to attend OnStage Local in San Diego. This is an event put on by Stampin’ Up! for its’ demonstrators and provides us the chance to see the NEW CATALOG!! A great day indeed! And not only see it, but hold it, love on it, and take it home! It was a full day! And along with the great day, we get a chance to order new product! I’m excited to share some new products with you!
- First up is the Daisy Delight Stamp Set and coordinating Daisy Punch! It’s a great design as you get to choose the fullness of the daisy. Here I stamped and punched the daisy in Crushed Curry three times to achieve this full look.
- There are also two-step leaf stamps in the Daisy Delight Stamp Set. I stamped both the outline and the inside detail in Old Olive, stamping off once for the inside stamp so it would be a slightly lighter shade.
- How about that flower center?!? Stampin’ Up! will be offering some fabulous new embellishments in the new catalog (available for order on June 2nd). I used a Gold Faceted Gem for the center of my daisy…and they are available in three sizes!!
- Isn’t the sentiment super sweet and pretty? It’s from another new set called Ribbon of Courage…more fabulousness in that set as well, samples coming!
- Did I use a paint chip on my card today? Nope! I used the upcoming Color Theory Designer Series Paper Stack! Both the crackled paint and the paint chip patterns are in the stack and available in Crushed Curry, Dapper Denim, Berry Burst and Old Olive.
- The new catalog has SO many new ribbons in great textures and colors, I can hardly wait to get my hands on all of them! The one I featured today is the 3/8″ Mini Chevron Ribbon in Crushed Curry. I tied a knot so you would be able to see that although the ribbon looks very thick, it still ties down very nicely, without a lot of bulk.
- One more bit of fabulousness to mention is the new Glitter Enamel Dots!! Seriously fabulous. They come in four colors again and just like the paper, they gradate in shade from dark to light and they SPARKLE 🙂
I hope you’ve enjoyed seeing my take on some new product from Stampin’ Up! that will be available to order on June 2nd. If you do not have a demonstrator and would like a catalog (free) please send me an email and I will get one out to you after May 2nd!
Thanks for stopping by!!