Welcome to the first Pals Blog Hop of 2015. We hope your new year is off to a great creative start. To celebrate the start of a new Stampin’ Up! year, we are showcasing products from our newest catalog this month – the Occasions catalog. You may also see new Sale-a-bration products too. If you don’t know how to earn free Sale-a-bration products – contact your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator to learn more.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery’s Owlery.
Use the full lineup below to move along from blog to blog so you see all of the new projects.
I wanted to start a new tradition and create some simple seasonal decor for my office at work so I pulled out a frame I had picked up at IKEA some months ago and started stamping:
What do you think?!? Today’s project features the new stamp set Sheltering Tree from Stampin’ Up!. It’s a fantastic set with lots of different elements that can be added to the tree for different occasions.
I wanted something Valentine-y so I chose a background of Blushing Bride cardstock. I stamped the tree in Crumb Cake and then stamped all the other images with Versamark. I then heat embossed all the different elements (separately) with white embossing powder and finished it all off with a pop of Real Red.
The frame is so clean and simple that I decided not to add any more elements. I love the soft effect!
I’m keeping it short and sweet today because I know you lots more blogs to hop off to…
The next stop is Liz Gautreaux at Kind Deeds Stampin on the Pals Blog Hop!
Thanks for visiting and I’ll see you next month.
Wishing you joy and blessings!
Cardstock: Blushing bride by Stampin’ Up!
Pattern Paper: None
Ink: Crumb Cake, Real Red by Stampin’ Up! and Versamark Ink
Stamps: Sheltering Tree and And Many More by Stampin’ Up!
- Amy Whelan at Amy’s Inklings
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Becky Gifford at The Social Stamper
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb…
- Amy Williams at Stamps and Spice
- Rae Harper at WildWestPaperArts.com
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Becky Volpp at InkBlossomwithBecky
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Jane Knudsen at www.seejanestamp.com
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Michelle Quinno at Shell’s Life
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Create With Susan
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Blog
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly’s Creative Corner
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Laurie Chilton at Stampin’ Ink
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards.com
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits From Dawn
- Angie Valle-Peters at Paperluxuries
- Amy Hoptay at Inking of You!
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery’s Owlery
- Shannon K Jaramillo at Shannon Kay Paperie
- Liz Gautreaux at Kind Deeds Stampin
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Pamela Sadller at Stampin Pink Rose
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works by Shannon