Tonight I needed one inspiration for a quick card so I CASE’d (Copy and Share Everything) myself! I have always adored this card so I decided to update it with current products.
- Card base of Thick Whisper White cut to 4 1/4″ x 11″ and scored at 5 1/2″. I generally have my card open this way simply because they photograph better with the opening at the bottom rather than the side.
- Today’s project features a 3-step stamp set, just like yesterday’s, so the process is exactly the same. The set used today is Stampin’ Up’s Bunch of Blossoms. It has a coordinating punch to punch the flower petals out but for today’s card I chose to stamp directly onto my card base.
- Dapper Denim and Emerald Envy inks were inspired by the colors in the pattern from the Moroccan Designer Series Paper Pack. I did some creative trimming of the pattern paper to get the matching pattern of Dapper Denim shapes on both sides of my stamped panel.
- I did create a mask of the flower petal by stamping the outline stamp onto a Post-It and then snipping it out with my Paper Snips. Once I stamped the detail stamp onto the middle flower petal on my large flower in Dapper Denim, I placed the mask over it and then stamped the detail stamp onto the flower petals on either side. That prevented overlap of the detail stamp.
- Wink of Stella graces most of my projects and today’s is no different. It’s hard to photograph, but the shimmer on the detail areas of the design is stunning in person. I thought the heart Enamel Shape in Emerald Envy fit perfectly with the sentiment. I threw a few more Enamel Shapes in Dapper Denim on the card for balance and interest. They are an inexpensive and quick way to add some fun!
I would love to hear how you like the inspiration card as well as how you think I did on CASE-ing myself 🙂
Thanks so much for stopping by!