Have you ever wonder what the term clean and simple means? Today’s card is just that, in its’ truest form. White space can be intimidating but I say “Embrace it!”
- The card base is Thick Whisper White card stock, cut to 4 1/4″ x 11″ and scored at 5 1/2″
- I prefer to not have ribbon or twine be visible once the card is opened so I added another layer of Thick Whisper White card stock, cut to 4″ x 5 1/4″. I can still have the clean look while also being able to tuck the ends of the twine away.
- This oh so fun sentiment from the Oh, What Fun Photopolymer stamp set, is cheery and bright and stands very well all on it’s own. The sentiment was die cut using the Layering Ovals Framelits Dies, with a scallop added for depth and interest. Still in Whisper White in keeping with the Clean and Simple concept.
- Can you see the sparkle in this baker’s twine? Um, yum!! I want to use this darling twine from the Candy Cane Lane Baker’s Twine Combo Pack on everything!
- I added a teeny tiny heart punched from Red Glimmer Paper with the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch. I love how the its’ sparkle balances out the sparkle in the baker’s twine
- I couldn’t resist incorporating a bit of color with the envelope liner. This pattern is from one of last year’s collections and works perfectly with my design!!
So what do you think of the clean and simple style? Or do you prefer a bit “more” on your card? I love the look, but I also love pattern paper so I tend to just go with how I feel that day 🙂
Thank you for stopping by!