It’s a happy day for several reasons…it’s FRIDAY!!! It’s Day 15 of the card challenge, half way there! AND, I get to celebrate the success of a very special person to me!! That’s a lot of happy for one day!!
- Thick Whisper White Base: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Melon Mambo, trimmed to 3 5/8″ x 5 1/8″
- DSP Layer in Crushed Curry is 3 1/2″ x 5″
- Thick Whisper White Layer 3″ x 4″
- I chose some bright patterns from the Festive Birthday Designer Series Paper. I love that the theme of the set is really Southwestern but they also have some patterns that are not so obvious and can be used in a different way, more bang for your buck! (and the paper is on SALE this month…buy 3, get 1 free!)
- I had passed over this sentiment in the Scenic Sayings Stamp Set but took another look at it last night…it really stamps prettily and is darling in Melon Mambo.
- Of course, I dressed the sentiment up with Wink of Stella…HAD to!
- This itty bitty butterfly is a die from the Sunshine Wishes Thinlits Dies…isn’t it sweet? I die cut it in Crushed Curry card stock as well as Festive Birthday DSP and layered the two. I then popped the butterfly up on a snipped strip of a Stampin’ Dimensional and dressed it up with a few Basic Rhinestone Jewels.
- I also sprinkled rhinestones across the card front. That combined with the Wink of Stella on the sentiment makes for a very “glam” design!
- Simple and to the point on the inside…I love the way the sentiment is “shout-y” 🙂
Thank you for stopping by and for all of your kinds words about yesterday’s card, I appreciate each and every comment so very much!