There are so many fun options to choose from that I couldn’t make a decision, so…I tried to use them all! I managed all but two – baby and embossing:
- I don’t have any measurements today other than the standard card base 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″. The other layers were created using a die.
- I loved the idea of monochromatic and yellow is one of my favorite colors I dug around in my stash until I found this bright and cheery 12″ x 12″ pattern from Echo Park. I love that the scale of the design works for both scrapbooking and card making.
- The Mama Elephant Femme Frames die set is a staple in my stash. It creates the lovely scalloped edge on the bottom layer and a pretty stitched edge on the top layer…and best of all…no measuring! It’s done for you!
- This stamp set, Pretty Poppies, was on the clearance rack over at MFT Stamps so I scooped it up for a steal! My Lemon Tart ink pad from PTI was a close match to the yellow in the paper and it has a matching ribbon! I had to stamp the poppies about 5 times to get the depth of color I wanted and then I applied Wink of Stella liberally. The stems and sentiment were stamped in Smokey Shadow ink. It’s a dark grey, but not quite black, for a softer feel.
- This sweet mixed font sentiment is from the Inside & Out: Healing Touch stamp set by PTI. I set it off wish Lemon Tart satin ribbon and Lemon Meringue sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.
- Love the inside sentiment as well and isn’t the border too cute?? It’s a border stamp by Rubbernecker Stamps…a craft show discovery!
Thank you so much for taking a peek at my project for the Tic Tac Toe design team this week and please stop by to see what the rest of the design team has for you! I hope you are inspired to play along!
Card Stock: Stamper’s Select White by Papertrey Ink
Pattern Paper: Hello Summer “Banners” by Echo Park
Ink: Lemon Tart and Smokey Shadow by Papertrey Ink
Stamps: Pretty Poppies by MFT Stamps; Inside & Out: Healing Touch by Papertrey Ink; and Freehand Border large by Rubbernecker Stamps
Dies: Femme Frames by Mama Elephant; Envelope Liner Die (retired) by Stampin’ Up!
Tools: Big Shot; MISTI by My Sweet Petunia
Embellishments: Lemon Tart 1/2″ Satin Ribbon by Papertrey Ink; Lemon Meringue Sequins by Pretty Pink Posh and Wink of Stella
Other: Medium Whisper White Envelope by Stampin’ Up!