It’s the Fourth of July here in the States, time to celebrate our heritage and rejoice in our freedoms! A day for parades, hot dogs, BBQ’s, and fireworks! We usually go to the ball park to celebrate with good ole baseball and fireworks, but this year I have to work tomorrow 🙁 so I will be going to bed with a pillow over my head! lol
So I decided to celebrate the day with paper crafts instead! Today’s card is sooooo quick and easy you may want to make a bunch of them!
- I actually saw a similar card done with watercolor splatters and I thought “Hey! I can make that so easily using the Gorgeous Grunge splatter stamp!” And so a card was born…
- I stamped the splatter stamp from the now retired but ever so useful Gorgeous Grunge stamp set in three complimentary colors: Old Olive, Bermuda Bay and Calypso Coral.
- I then stamped this AWESOME birthday sentiment from the Big on Birthdays stamp set in Tuxedo Black ink.
- Three little clusters of sequins finish the card off perfectly!
- I pulled out my retired stash for the envelope liner. This pattern is from the Best Year Ever DSP pack, probably two springs catalogs ago now
- The inside is very clean as well with just a single sentiment from the Birthday Banners stamp set.
Honestly, there are so many possibilities for cards with this concept! Any large sentiment will work! And if your sentiment is horizontal rather than vertical, just change the orientation of the splatter stamp! Cute, Quick and easy to mass produce! And flat for mailing too!
Thanks for stopping by today. I’d love to hear your thoughts on how you might use this idea!