It’s time for another fun challenge board from the Tic Tac Toe Challenge! I love, love, love to see your creations every week and am looking forward to seeing how you interpret this week’s board! It’s my turn to design the challenge board so I hope you are inspired by it and play along! I chose to use the middle row across: Circle, Flower, and Lace:
- Pink was my starting point so I chose a sweet pattern from the Bundle of Love Specialty Designer Series Paper. It’s perfectly pretty with a clean design.
- I tend to lean towards one focal image but as I couldn’t decide which image from the Remarkable You stamp set I wanted to use…(they are all so pretty!), I decided to go bold and layer two of the images!
- The leaf image was stamped in Always Artichoke on a Very Vanilla card base.
- The bloom was stamped in Blushing Bride onto Very Vanilla card stock and then fussy cut and layered on top of the leaf image with Stampin’ Dimensionals. This image was very easy to fussy cut!
- This Very Vanilla 1/2″ Lace Trim is delightful to work with…so pliable and soft! I wrapped it around the card stock and tied it off. I covered the knot with a sweet sentiment from the Birthday Blooms stamp set, stamped in Always Artichoke and die cut using the Stitched Shapes Framelits and popped up on Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I added a thin layer of Always Artichoke card stock between the Very Vanilla layer and the DSP but it felt a little bare so I pulled out the Decorative Ribbon Border Punch, which is new in this year’s catalog. I love the pretty design of the punch but decided this card just needed a little of the design peeking out. This punch is so versatile as the look of it completely changes depending on how much you choose to show – and the other side of the design is a small pretty scallop!
- Instead of sequins, which would have given me the top row as well (pink, pattern paper and sequin), I chose to use Pearl Basic Jewels. They always add such an elegant feel to any project!
So there you have it! A sweet all occasion card that is easy to create! Before you go, please take a few minutes to pop over and see the other Tic Tac Toe Challenge design team members projects…they are super inspirational!