Hello Friends! Were you wondering where I was this morning? I’ve been busy with a family event and missed a night of stamping! But technically, it’s still Saturday as I post this, so I’m still on track with the challenge! 🙂
- Both the pattern paper on the card as well as the envelope liner are from the Have a Cuppa Designer Series Paper Stack…it’s not just for tea!!
- I began with a case base of Thick Whisper White, added a panel of pattern paper and then another panel of Thick Whisper White card stock.
- The sentiment I chose is from the Rose Wonder stamp set…this set has a wide variety of sentiments and a beautiful font.
- The sentiment did not fit the way I wanted it to…so I cut it apart!! Gasp!! It’s really very easy to do and a great way to give yourself more options.
- After stamping the sentiment, the panel was embossed with the Lovely Lace Embossing Folder. Embossing folders are a great way to add texture!
- I used the Rose Garden Thinlits Dies for my focal image. I die cut the image in Thick Whisper White, Basic Gray, and Bermuda Bay. I used the Fine Tip Pen to adhere the Basic Gray die to the Whisper White die and then carefully snipped the leaves off of the Bermuda Bay die and adhered it to the other dies, making it a triple thickness, which I think shows the beautiful die off in the best light 🙂
- The best news is that the Rose Wonder stamp Set and Rose Garden Thinlits Dies can be purchased bundled together with a savings of 15%!
- The Rose Garden Thinlits Dies are quite delicate and detailed so using the Precision Base Plate will give you very clean cuts.
- Use the Big Shot Die Brush to quickly work all of the small pieces from your die cut. Just set the die cut on the foam pad and run the brush over it. The bristles quickly poke the small pieces out and the foam pad keeps all those little pieces contained!
- And what to do if a little bit of glue ends up on the front of the die?? Why, just pull out your Wink of Stella and cover it right up with shimmer!!
So are you ready to order this bundle yet? It’s awesome!!
Thank you for coming along with me on my quest to make 30 unique cards in 30 days!!