I’m not even sure “sunshine’y” is a word, but it seems to fit this cheerful card well. Happy Thursday to you and do you remember what Thursdays are all about around here now? …yep, playing along with the Tic Tac Toe Challenge!
Just like when we were kids, pick a row and create a card!! I played along with the far right vertical row. Wood, Yellow, Embellishment, with gray and die cut thrown in just because 🙂
- Thick Whisper White card base cut to 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper cut to 4″ x 5 1/2″
- Thick Whisper White card stock cut to 3″ x 5 1/2″
- Isn’t that scallop darling? The scallop die can be found in the Seasonal Layers Thinlits Die Set
- All the work of the ombre effect on the scallop is done for you with the Color Theory Designer Series Paper. It can’t get any easier than that!
- I quickly masked off the stems on my stamp from the new Background Bits hostess set to ink up the flowers in Crushed Curry, then just reversed the masking to ink up the stems in Smoky Slate.
- Ribbon! I am in love with all of the new ribbon choices in the new catalog!! Today I used the 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon in Crushed Curry. It is really shiny like satin and is a beautiful accent for any card!
- I used the Wood textures Designer Series Paper again to die cut a scallop circle to layer under my focal image. It really ties everything together.
- The stitched circle, Wink of Stella on the flowers, and those Glitter Enamel Dots are all subtle finishing touches that pack a punch.
- Isn’t this little flower precious??? I’m going to have to do a whole card featuring just that flower. Yum! I used the masking technique with this stamp too.
- The vivid pattern I used for the envelope liner is from the Birthday Memories Designer Series Paper pack. Yes, I used paper from three different paper packs but they all work SO well together!
Doesn’t the Tic Tac Toe Challenge look like F-U-N?? I hope you hop on over to the Tic Tac Toe Challenge and play along!
I hope you enjoy the rest of your day, thank you for stopping by!!