Avant-Garden is such a dreamy stamp set, soft and romantic…it seemed to call for a dreamy color so out popped Wisteria Wonder!
- Thick Whisper White Base cut to 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Wisteria Wonder card stock cut to 4″ x 5 1/4
- Thick Whisper White card stock cut to 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″
- Subtles Designer Series Paper Stacks cut to 2″ x 5 1/2″
- Stampin’ Up!’s new Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies work perfectly with the sketch I chose to use today. I love, love, love the subtle detail they add to any project. I used three of the four sizes to create my four layers, using both card stock and designer series paper
- I used my MISTI to stamp the flower images in Memento Ink Tuxedo Black on my focal layer as well as on a second piece of white card stock, and then simply die cut the flower shape out using the Stitched Shapes Framelits dies
- I put sticky tape on the back of the 3/8″ White Metallic Ribbon and adhered it to my card front, snipping off the right side after I adhered it. I LOVE the subtle shine it provides!
- The MISTI made quick work of positioning my sentiment – love the font!!
- I used my Wisteria Wonder Stampin’ Marker and a blender pen to add color to my floral stem – easy peasy! – and left the stem uncolored for contrast
- Enamel Dots are my fun and easy go-to for adding a pop of color!
Both the Avant-Garden stamp set I used here today and the 3/8″ Metallic Ribbon are both Sale-A-Bration items, which means they are available to get FREE – one item for every $50 spent!! What are you waiting for???
Inspiration for today’s card was provided by the fun sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I would love to hear what you think of today’s color choice! Love it? Hate it? I’m a Prince fan so purple is a ‘thing’ for me. It’s funny that I don’t decorate my house with it but when I buy flowers to plant in the garden? Always purple!