I had a bit of time to create this weekend…this is the first of a few cards I’m looking forward to sharing with you!
This card was created with someone special in mind and I’m looking forward to popping it in the mail to her! I hope it brightens her day!
- Thick Whisper White card base cut to 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper cut to 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Old Olive card stock cut to 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″
- Sweet Sugarplum card stock cut to 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Whisper White card stock card stock cut to 3 5/8″ x 4 4/8″
- Penned and Painted (which will be retiring May 31st) is a 3-step stamp set, perfect for building detailed images! I started with the outline stamp in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. The sweet pink of the filler images is Sweet Sugarplum, stamped off once. The last image is the detail image, also stamped in Sweet Sugarplum but at full strength this time. So pretty!
- The leaves are stamped in Old Olive and perfectly coordinate with this yummy new Mini Chevron Ribbon which is available in the new catalog! I came in with a close up so you could see the chevron detail…and it ties like a dream!
- A few layers of color and some Stampin’ Dimensionals help the focal image really pop off of the Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper. This gingham pattern is far and away my favorite!! It was hard, but I managed to turn the gingham pattern over to show off the pretty paper on the reverse side, which I used to decorate my envelope flap!
- This sweet sentiment is a favorite of mine from the Watercolor Wishes Card Kit…and will be retiring on May 31st so make sure to add it to your collection before it is gone forever!
- A visual triangle of Rhinestone Basic Jewels is the perfect finish touch!
A huge thank you to The Paper Players design team for inspiring this card with their tic-tac-toe challenge (I LOVE these challenges!) I went across the bottom with Pink, Leaf/Leaves and Flower: