Stampin’ Up! has five colors retiring on May 31st so I thought I would feature each color for you. Today’s color is Delightful Dijon. Supplies of the 2015-17 In Colors are limited to stock on hand so if you think you might need to stock up…don’t wait until it’s too late!
- Delightful Dijon card base cut to 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Thick Whisper White card stock card stock cut to 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Delightful Dijon Designer Series Paper Stacks cut to 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″
- Thick Whisper White card stock cut to 2 3/4″ x 4 1/4″
- The Petal Burst Embossing Folder adds a rich detail to the background while the crisp white allows the rich hue of Delightful Dijon take center stage
- The delicate stem from the Grateful Bunch stamp set (don’t you just love the dotted outline?) has been stamped in Tip Top Taupe (another retiring In Color) and is a perfect compliment to Delightful Dijon
- The cheerful daises, also from Grateful Bunch, have been stamped in DD and punched out with the Blossom Bunch Punch (say THAT three times fast!). It’s so easy to punch all three blossoms out at once!
- Wink of Stella has been added to the flowers, of course, and three different sizes of Rhinestone Basic Jewels added to the centers
- Stampin’ Up!’s Linen Thread is a staple in my craft room. It is THE perfect thickness for tying lovely rustic bows!
- I left the sentiment off so the card could be used for a variety of occasions 🙂
Thank you so much for stopping by! I would so appreciate hearing your comments!
Card Stock: Delightful Dijon and Thick Whisper White by Stampin’ Up!
Pattern Paper: 2015-17 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack by Stampin’ Up!
Ink: Delightful Dijon and Tip Top Taupe by Stampin’ Up!
Stamps: Grateful Bunch by Stampin’ Up!
Dies: Envelope Liner Framelit Dies(Retired) by Stampin’ Up!
Tools: Big Shot, Blossom Bunch Punch, Petal Burst Embossing Folder
Embellishments: Linen Thread and Basic Rhinestone Jewels by Stampin’ Up!; Wink of Stella
Other – Whisper White Envelope and Glue Dots by Stampin’ Up!