After a long day at work, my heart and spirit are lifted by these luscious colors and darling birds!!
- Papertrey Stamper’s Select white card base cut to 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Pattern Paper cut to 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Papertrey Stamper’s Select white card stock cut to 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Sentiment panel is 3 3/8″ x 11/16″
- Coloring terrifies me but even knowing that, I keep buying stamps that need to be colored!! And these darling Doodled Birds from JustRite Stamps begged me to add color so I pulled out my Shin-Han markers and played a bit. It’s not professional by any means but it makes me happy 🙂
- I added a bit of black card stock with the sentiment embossed in white for an added pop
- Random pretty sequins adhered with glue dots reinforce the whimsical feel
- The birdies wings and tail feathers are made super sparkly with the addition of Wink of Stella. Best. Invention. Ever. -Okay.After.The.Big.Shot. -And.The.MISTI. –But.Still.!!
- I mimic the front of the card on the interior and added a sweet sentiment. I can’t wait to pop this in the mail!
Thank you Jen T and all of the Freshly Made Sketches Design Team for providing inspiration for today’s card!:
Thanks for stopping by today!!
Card Stock: Stamper’s Select White by Papertrey Ink and Basic Black by Stampin’ Up!
Pattern Paper: Sweet Celebration by MFT Stamps
Ink: Tuxedo Black by Memento Ink
Stamps: Doodled Birds by JustRite Stamps
Dies: Envelope Line Die (Retired) by Stampin’ Up!
Tools: MISTI; Shin-Han Twin Touch Markers
Embellishments: Random Sequins
Other – Envelope – Stampin’ Up!