Today’s card is an everyday kind of card. The kind you can send to just say “hey”. Who doesn’t love to receive that kind of mail? This card was made for someone who lives a quiet life so I sure hope this brightens his day!
- The card base is Night of Navy cut to 4 1/4″ x 11″ and scored at 5 1/2″
- The lovely paper is from the Floral Boutique Designer Series Paper Pack and is trimmed to 4″ x 5 1/4″
- I used the Watercolor Words Photopolymer Stamp set on this project. The sentiment is stamped on scrap Thick Whisper White and die cut using the Layering Circles Framelits Dies. The stars, from the same stamp set, are stamped directly onto the Designer Series Paper. Easy!
- I used retired Candy Dots in Night of navy to add some bling to my design. I like the matte finish of them for this masculine card.
- The Crazy About You Photopolymer Stamp set has tons of words to mix and match to create custom sentiments like the one used here-so fun to create your own!
- I used the retired Envelope Liners Framelits Dies to create a coordinating envelope liner, also from the Floral Boutique Designer Series Paper
A paper named “Floral Boutique” would not have been my go to for a masculine card, just goes to show how well Stampin’ Up! plans their products because there is something for everyone in every pack of Designer Series paper!
Thank you for stopping by today!