I have noticed that my most favorite cards are created when I have the recipient in mind. And today’s card bears that theory out! When you pair a large box of brand new Stampin’ Up! goodies with a good friend’s birthday, good things happen!!
- Thick Whisper White card base cut to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper Stacks cut to 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Sweet Sugarplum card stock cut to 4 1/4″ x 3 5/8″
- Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper Stacks cut to 4″ x 3 3/8″
- Thick Whisper White card stock cut to 3″ x 4 1/4″
- Old Olive card stock banner cut to 3/4″ x 5″
- Sweet Sugarplum Glimmer Paper cut to 3/4″ x 4 3/4″
- Coordinating products are what REALLY makes this card. And this spring Stampin’ Up! has given us some fabulous products to work with…
- Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper. That Sweet Sugarplum gingham pattern is to die for! And it really plays well together with the bold pattern of the succulents. And Old Olive…I would NEVER have thought to pair it with Sweet Sugarplum, but oh my goodness! They are beautiful together!
- And then the glimmer paper. I have no words for how sparkly and wonderful this paper is. And to be honest…I have a love/hate relationship with glimmer paper in that I love to HATE it. But no more. This butterfly has converted me.
- One more photo of the glimmer paper up close…just in case you didn’t believe me. G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S. And only available as a free item with a $50 minimum purchase. And only available until March 31st or until supplies run out.
- I used the Butterflies Thinlits Dies to create this beauty. Hint: when using glimmer paper, die cut it from the back.
- I used very thinly snipped Stampin’ Dimensionals to pop my butterfly up. I also popped everything off of the gingham paper to make it more dimensional.
- Dragonfly Dreams is where you will find this sentiment. So sweet and the font is so hip! Again, love it in Old Olive!
- I couldn’t resist adding more gingham to the inside of the card as well as more of the beautiful succulent pattern to the envelope liner. Love, love love this papers!
I decided to add my own personal note to the inside for a dear friend and fellow stamper, so I know she will appreciate every detail. It’s so nice when you know how much the recipient will appreciate your card, right??
Thank you to Rita with the Freshly Made Sketches design team for giving us such a fun sketch to work with this week!
As a funny side note, I forgot to link last week’s creation up with the challenge so they never got to see my card or my thank you to Cécile for picking my card as her princess the prior week. So again, thank you Cécile!
As always, comments motivate me so I would love to hear from you! Thank you so much for stopping by!