Hello Friends! I hope you are having a marvelous weekend! It’s hot here so I’m enjoying some air conditioning and quiet crafty time. There’s nothing better, right? I finally found a sketch perfect for this tall slender bloom from a new stamp from Stampin’ Up! called Flirty Flowers. This stamp set is so dainty and sweet that it made it to the very tip top of my must have list!
This set pairs SO well with these prints from the Petal Garden Designer Series Paper Stack. I almost passed on this DSP on my first order, I’m so glad I didn’t, it looks amazing!
- Can you see the sparkle on the pretty flower? It dazzles and for once, the camera caught it! I’m SO excited!!
- I used the same striped Sweet Sugarplum pattern that was used for the envelope liner to back the floral pattern, the main image and the sentiment rather than card stock. It just looked softer, somehow.
- I stamped the matching image in the front of the envelope…it’s just THAT sweet!
- The ribbons are amazing this year so I’m trying to feature them as much as I can. Here I’ve used the 3/8″ Striped Grosgrain Ribbon in Sweet Sugarplum. It’s not stiff like grosgrain ribbons have been in the past, it’s very soft and flexible.
- I used the smallest circle in the Layering Circles Framelits Dies for the sentiment and backed it with another circle punched with the 1 1/4″ punch in order to be consistent with the width of all the layers.
- I can’t say enough about the Glimmer Enamel Dots. They are so very sparkly and can be used with so MANY colors. Just buy two packs!
- The Soft Sayings Card Kit has a fantastic choice of sentiments! I love the classic font on this sentiment, it looks so nice against the stripes of the envelope liner!
Thank you to the talented designers of the CAS(E) this Sketch design team for another fun sketch!
See you next time!!