We’ve a little bit of overcast going on today so I chose to combat it with some delightfully spring-y colors that I found in a retired pattern paper from Stampin’ Up! – Painted Blooms. We need more Rose Red!
- Thick Whisper White Base cut to 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Painted Blooms Designer Series Paper cut to 4″ x 5 1/4
- Rose Red card stock cut to 3 5/8″ x 4 7/8″
- Thick Whisper White card stock cut to 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″
- Stampin’ Up!’s Avant-Garden is the stamp featured today. It seemed to go well with the lines of the pattern paper. I masked the stamp in order to stamp three close together. The stems and leaves are stamped in Wild Wasabi (which is a less frequently used color for me but I LOVE it here!)
- The Rose Red card stock and bow really make everything P-O-P! The ribbon is retired-love it when I can bash my stash!
- I went a little crazy with the three dots – they are a stamp from Stamps by Judith and add the perfect finishing details 🙂
- I again added Rose Red card stock on the side of the card as well the bloom from Avant-Garden, stamped off three times for just a soft image, perfect for stamping the sentiment over!
- I just realized I forgot to take a picture of the front of the envelope, I stamped more blooms there as well and they are really pretty!
Thank you for stopping by today!!
Card Stock: Thick Whisper White and Rose Red by Stampin’ Up!
Pattern Paper: Painted Blooms by Stampin’ Up!
Ink: Rose Red and Wild Wasabi by Stampin’ Up!; Tuxedo Black by Memento Ink
Stamps: Avant-Garden by Stampin’ Up! and Inside & Out: Thank You by Papertrey Ink
Dies: Envelope Line Die (Retired) by Stampin’ Up!
Tools: MISTI and Big Shot
Embellishments: Rose Red Seam Binding (Retired) by Stampin’ Up!
Other – Envelope – Stampin’ Up!