Yay!! It’s Friday!! And I have some fun news to share!
One of my FB groups has issued a “30 Cards in 30 Days” challenge! The focus of the challenge is to create, share, and mail one card a day for the next thirty days. EEK!! That will definitely be a challenge for me and I’m a bit nervous but ready to jump in with both feet 🙂
- I pulled all of my colors from the DSP (Designer Series Paper)…I passed right over this paper in the catalog all year but it finally jumped out at me and I’m so glad it did! This pattern is from the Schoolhouse DSP pack and is SO bright and cheerful with it’s combination of Pacific Point, Pool Party and Whisper White.
- The card base is Pool Party with a strip of whisper white. Next is a layer of Pacific Point card stock with the adorable designer paper on top, all popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- This sentiment from Remembering Your Birthday suits the paper perfectly; it’s fun and light, and once stamped, easily punched out with the 2″ Circle Punch. It too is popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- One Designer Button in Pacific Point adds another layer of fun and white baker’s twine is the perfect topper!
- Don’t forget the inside of the card! A layer of color inside adds so much!
The card design was inspired by the Global Design Project:
Well, Day 1 is in the books! Now I have to find someone with a birthday to share it with!!
Thank you for stopping by!
Anyone want to join me in the challenge? 🙂