This little piggy isn’t running all the way home…he’s skipping and smelling the flowers along the way! I don’t think he could be any more adorable!
Thank you to the CAS(E) this Sketch design team for giving my card an honorable mention last week with sketch 225! An honor indeed!! I love the sketch this week so I pulled out This Little Piggy and played along 🙂
- I love that this darling Pool Party pattern from the Whole Lot of Lovely Designer Series Paper mimics the flower that piggy is holding almost perfectly! I also love the play of black and blue so decided not to color the piggy in, just the flower, using my Pool Party Stampin’ Marker.
- A single Rhinestone Basic Jewel adorns the center of the flower. Fabulous sparkle!
- This 3/8″ Pool Party Shimmer Ribbon is very rich looking and feeling. Soft as satin but also like someone dropped it in a bucket of glitter, only without the mess (thank heavens for that!)
- I thought the sentiment “you make me happy” could be used for many different occasions so I decided for a generic greeting inside to match. I think it also covers a wide variety of occasions – I like to hedge my bets since I’m not sure who it’s going to right now!
- The “sending hugs” is from the Sunshine Sayings stamp set. They are separate stamps so I used my MISTI to line everything up. I lined it up well vertically but ended up slightly to the left of center…no worries! A sweet little flower from the image on the front balances everything and ties the inside and outside together like it was intentional! lol
Here’s the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch that inspired today’s clean and layered card:
Thank you for stopping by today! Please let me know what you think of this darling piggy! Is this stamp set something you would add to your collection?