Since the Grateful Bunch stamp set was out on my crafting table still, I decided to use it again with today’s card. It’s never seen ink before, I’m sorry to say, so I’m thrilled to be able to utilize more of the stamps in the set!
- Thick Whisper White card base cut to 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Thick Whisper White card stock card stock cut to 4″ x 5 1/4″
The sketch over at the CAS(E) this Sketch challenge blog is the inspiration for my design:
- I masked off the upper portion of the card with Post-It notes and then repeatedly stamped the beautiful large daisy, covering the bottom portion of the card.
- I then stamped the sentiment at an angle and off to the right to leave room for a pretty bow. The MISTI helped with the placement of all of my stamps.
- I wrapped Basic Black Baker’s Twine twice around the card and finished it off with a double bow. Using the additional layer, popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals, allows me plenty of depth to wrap the twine.
- When I chose the paper for the envelope liner and saw the teeny Melon Mambo hearts, I knew I needed to add one to my card! I found the perfect size heart in the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch from the Holiday Catalog. Unfortunately, it’s retired now but I realized after the photos were complete that one of the Enamel Shapes would work perfectly as well!
- I wasn’t able to capture the glimmer of the Wink of Stella that I added to the detail lines of the daisies as well as the little heart. They are SO sparkly!
There you have it! Super clean and simple today! See you next time!!
Card Stock: Thick Whisper White by Stampin’ Up!
Pattern Paper: Pop of Pink Specialty Designer Series Paper Stack by Stampin’ Up!
Ink: Tuxedo Black by Memento Ink
Stamps: Grateful Bunch by Stampin’ Up!
Dies: Envelope Liner Framelit Dies(Retired) by Stampin’ Up!
Tools: Big Shot, Cookie Cutter Builder Punch (Retired)
Embellishments: Basic Black Solid Baker’s Twine by Stampin’ Up!; Wink of Stella
Other – Whisper White Envelope and Glue Dots by Stampin’ Up!