I’ve switched gears to share an idea for a masculine card, we ALWAYS need those!
- The Serene Scenery Designer Series Paper Stack is a 6″ x 6″ paper stack that is perfect for gender neutral cards! I have showcased two different patterns today
- I chose Crumb Cake, Tip Tip Taupe and Marina Mist to coordinate with the pattern papers
- Layers are a fun way to add depth and interest while still keeping the design clean
- The From Land To Sea stamp set has wonderful realistic seaside images, I used my paper snips to trim out this one which reminds me of the Saint Augustine Lighthouse. So pretty!
- The sentiment and the ‘sand dune’ are from the recently retired but hugely popular Thoughtful Branches Photopolymer Stamp set but you could use really any sentiment you want. I love this one because it covers SO many occasions!
- Did you see the tiny scallops around the sentiment! It’s from the Layered Circles Framelits Dies, the scallops get so cute as they get smaller!
- The tiny bits of Marina Mist really help to add visual interest while the bits of Linen Thread do that as well as adding a “beachy” vibe.
- I refrained from using any Wink of Stella on this card…it was tough to do!!
I hope you are enjoying the daily inspiration, I sure am having fun creating them!