I am really enjoying taking each of the new In-Colors for a test spin! Each time I use a new product I think it HAS to be my favorite! Until the next new product! lol
- Tranquil Tide card base cut to 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Delightful Daisy Designer Series paper cut to 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Thick Whisper White card stock cut to 3 3/4″ x 5″
- I adore monochromatic cards. Choosing just one color really lets it shine. And hopefully this will give you a better idea of the rich deep color that is Tranquil Tide. In the words of Frenchie, “It’s Divoon!” (Please let me know if you get that reference :))
- I cut the layer of Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper to be a quarter inch larger than the Whisper White panel because I really wanted to show off the paper. And I love tilt-y angles!
- This new Oh My Stars Embossing Folder is a great addition to my collection. The stars are a unique style and perfectly textured. A fabulous neutral backdrop for just about any stamp!
- The sentiment and the floral stamps on both the sentiment layer as well as the envelope are from the Blooms & Wishes photopolymer stamp set. They are so sweet and delicate!
- Am I getting better at my messy thread look? I hope so…practice makes perfect!
- And oh my ribbon!! This is a great blend to work with…and it comes in every new In-Color!
- I kept the inside simple. Just one delicate stem. So sweet in this color!
Thank you for stopping by! I hope you’ve enjoyed this brief tour of Tranquil Tide!! Have a great day!!