I had this beautiful Petals & Paisleys Specialty Designer Series Paper out on my desk after creating yesterday’s card, it just called to me to use it again!
- Soft Suede card base, cut to 4 1/4″ x 11″ and scored at 5 1/2″
- Night of Navy card stock, cut to 4″ x 5 1/4″ popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Designer Series paper layer cut to 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″
- Rich Razzleberry card stock cut to 3 1/2″ x 1 3/4″
- I ran the Rich Razzleberry card stock through the Big Shot using the Elegant Dots Embossing Folder. The texture is amazing! I also cut a teeny tiny banner using another of the patterns in the Designer Series Paper. The Mint Macaron pattern pops very nicely against the darker color.
- The sentiment is from the Birthday Blooms Clear Mount Stamp Set. It’s such a pretty combination of fonts! I die cut the circle out and added a scalloped circle backing in Night of Navy using the Layering Circles Framelits Dies and then popped it up using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Do you love these little flowers on the sentiment panel?!? I found them in the Paisleys & Posies Photopolymer Stamp Set. They even have a coordinating die! They have been stamped in Rich Razzleberry, die cut, popped up on Stampin’ Dimensionals and then topped off with a single Pearls Basic Jewel. So sweet!
- The final detail is some yummy Night of Navy Baker’s Twine, tied off in a flirty bow with long dangly tails.
- The font on this sentiment found in the Birthday Blossoms Clear Mount Stamp Set seems to fit the overall all feel of this card well. I also stamped an image of leaves from the same stamp set in Mint Macaron, stamped off once.
- A layer of Night of Navy card stock around the sentiment panel adds a pretty layer of color:)
Today’s card was inspired by the Freshly Made Sketches challenge this week, and like yesterday, I am just squeaking in under the deadline!
Have a wonderful day and thank you so much for stopping by!!