Today’s cute little number is courtesy of The Paper Players current challenge to use green and white on a card. Perfect time to revisit one of the soon retiring 2015-17 In Colors, Cucumber Crush!
- Thick Whisper White card base cut to 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Cucumber Crush card stock cut to 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″
- Thick Whisper White card stock card stock cut to 3 3/4″ x 5″
- This darling scene utilities the Sprinkles of Life stamp set and coordinating Tree Builder Punch.
- How sweet is the combination of Cucumber Crush, Tip Top Taupe and Delightful Dijon?
- Hint: I used the entire grass/flower stem stamp on the left side of the tree and then masked part of it off with a Post-It note to stamp a smaller image on the right side of the tree for balance
- I stamped and punch the flowers out with the Tree Builder Punch and then popped them up on two layered glue dots to give them a bit of dimension off of the base, but not too much to overshadow the tree base
- Pearl Basic Jewels are the perfect centers for the pretty flowers!
- Hint: I un-wound one of the three layers of the Cucumber Crush Thick Baker’s Twine to make it still hefty looking, but thin enough to tie into a sweet bow
- Recognize the sentiment? It’s from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set! It’s an older set but has a wonderful variety of sentiments that makes it the perfect stamp set for someone just beginning their stamp collection 🙂
- A sentiment from the Sprinkles of Life stamp set adorns the inside of the card and is the perfect compliment to the sentiment on the front
Well, what do you think of Cucumber Crush? It’s such a cheerful green, and really packs a punch when paired with Whisper White!
I hope you are enjoying the 2015-17 In-Colors! It’s so fun to mix and match them!
Card Stock: Thick Whisper White and Cucumber Crush by Stampin’ Up!
Pattern Paper: 2015-17 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack by Stampin’ Up!
Ink: Cucumber Crush, Delightful Dijon and Tip Top Taupe by Stampin’ Up!
Stamps: Sprinkles of Life and Teeny Tiny Wishes by Stampin’ Up!
Dies: Envelope Liner Framelit Dies(Retired) by Stampin’ Up!
Tools: Big Shot and Tree Builder Punch
Embellishments: Cucumber Crush Thick Baker’s Twin and Basic Pearl Jewels by Stampin’ Up!
Other – Whisper White Envelope and Glue Dots by Stampin’ Up!