This sweet little bird is rockin’ this week’s Pals Paper Arts color combination! Island Indigo, Sweet Sugarplum and Sahara Sand are a knockout combination for the Best Birds Stamp Set and Birds and Blooms Thinlits Dies! This sweet set can easily fit so many styles!
Save 10% when you purchase Best Birds Photopolymer Stamp Set and the Birds & Blooms Thinlits Dies as a bundle!
- The Sahara Sand card base is 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″.
- The white panel is 3 1/2″ x 5 1/2″. I trimmed two pieces each of Island Indigo and Sweet Sugarplum to 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ and used Snail to attach them to the Whisper White focal panel.
- I stamped the branch, the bird and all the flowers on one sheet of Thick Whisper White card stock. The coordinating dies together with the Magnetic Platform make die cutting all the shapes SO easy!!
- Stampin’ Up!’s 3/8″ Sweet Sugarplum Ruched Ribbon is just the most darling ribbon ever!!
- See the little stem with the flower and the bud on the far right of the branch? Stampin’ Up! designed this stamp in such a way that it is quick and easy to ink up and stamp just the stem in one ink color, and then ink up and stamp just the flowers in another ink color. Just ink up using the corner of your ink pad and get perfect results! I love the planning that goes in to Stampin’ Up! products!
- Perhaps I got carried away with the sweet little flowers, but they are so cute I just couldn’t resist!
- Pearls Basic Jewels add a touch of sweetness to the flowers! And of course, would a flower be complete without Wink of Stella??
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Do you love this color combination as much as I do? It is courtesy of the very talented Katy McGloin and the Pals Paper Arts Design Team. Definitely pop on over there to see more color inspiration!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!