I have a confession. This stamp set, Pretty Kitty, was on my first order. I have been pulling it out to look at it and then putting it back again because it requires COLORING. Which gives me terrible anxiety 🙁
But I finally put on my big girl pants and colored. Isn’t this little guy a sweetie?
- The Real Red card base combined with the Real Red banner and the Real Red flowers use the rule of thirds to keep everything in balance.
- The Black and White are neutrals which, when used together, give the red an extra boost.
- I used a blender pen to color the image. I find it leaves less streaking than the full strength marker as well giving you the ability to go back and add darker detail.
- Stampin’ Write Markers colors used: Real Red, Cucumber Crush, Perfect Plum, Dapper Denim, Smoky Slate and Crumb Cake.
- You can never have too much bling. I’m just saying. And…did I forget the sentiment? Nope!
This sweet little kitty truly does make me happy!
The inspiration for today’s card is Ann Schach of the Pals Paper Arts design team’s darling sketch:
I just flipped it over onto it’s side:)
I would love to hear what you think of today’s card, the Pretty Kitty stamp set, and any comments on coloring…do it terrify you too?