Halloween has always been one of my favorite holidays; however, I am finding the older I get, the less scary and more fun Halloween needs to be!
I think this card fits that bill perfectly!
- Card Layers:
- Whisper White Base cut to 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Pumpkin Pie card stock cut to 4″ x 5 1/4″ (popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals)
- Basic Black card stock cut to 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper cut to 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″
- I LOVE these bold stripes!! So fun, cheerful, and absolutely NOT scary! I layered card stock underneath it to mimic the colors and used a quarter inch spacing between the layers to really play up the bold colors.
- The Halloween Treat stamp set is a single set, PERFECT for treat bags and tags. Since that is the obvious use for it, I wanted to add it to a card instead. I stamped it, fussy cut it out, and popped it up onto Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The peeks of Halloween Night Baker’s Twine behind the sentiment are darling and really set off the double bow, attached to the project with a rolled up mini glue dot.
- I mimicked the colors again on the inside of the card and then used the Spooky Fun Stamp Set to add a fun (not scary) sentiment. I must say, I prefer orange spiders to black ones! Not scary at all!!
- What do you think of the envelope liner?? Such beautiful patterns in this pack of paper!!
There you have it! Have a wonderful rest of your weekend and thank you so much for stopping by! Please let me know what you think, I SO love hearing from you!!